Hi, Jonathan Chavarria, a student at Merced College. I'm going to tell you a little about myself. First, I actually live in right here in Merced, on the east side of town in a pink single wide, but large and comfortable trailer home. I have to cross one of the two railroad tracks that go through town. Sometimes, I worry about whether or not I'll make it to class when stopped in traffic at a railroad crossing. Fortunately, no long train has yet made me late to class this semester. I come from humble origins. My father is a carwash detail specialist who has his own mobile based business, and so he actually gets to be his own boss and can make good money if the client has an expensive sport cars. I sometimes help him in his work. I don't mind helping my father, but my real goal is to become a pastor at the Victory Outreach Church, which is currently preparing to rent a new building in downtown Merced. My activities include fixing up low cruiser bicycles, going to school, and walking around town witnessing for my church.
Jonthan Chavarria
These are the writings of Jonathan Chavarria, a student in Mr. Tufft's Spring 2007 English 90 Course.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home